Blended stimulation for powerful, full-body pleasure.
Piper is designed to create deeper orgasms using blended stimulation - combining internal stimulation of the vagina, plus external stimulation of the area around the clitoris and the vulva.
If you find that penetrative sex is enhanced by stimulation of the clitoris (or if you'd like to find out!), Piper could be a great option!
- Life is too short for sex toy regrets!
- If you don't love your toy for any reason, return it within 100 nights for store credit.
- No need to worry about the neighbours - all orders arrive in unmarked mailer bags
- Billed discreetly as 'Normal Wellness'
- Made from non-reactive, non-porous materials.
- Free from all the nasties (phthalates, PVC, vinyl, jelly rubber, TPR/TPE & latex).
- Designed to make sexual wellness products stress-free, shame-free & regret-free
- Australia's best-reviewed sex toy brand Trustpilot: scroll down to check them out for yourself👇
Our sex coach Georgia introduces Piper
Certified sex coach Georgia Grace delves into the anatomy of pleasure, shares her favourite techniques, and explains how to make the most of Piper in this easy how-to video.
How to explore Piper
Where to use Piper
- Shani S.Verified Buyer12/27/23ReviewingPiperRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
My favorite Normal toy
- Ben C.Verified Buyer12/22/23ReviewingPiperRated 5 out of 5 starsHandy piece of kit
Bought to use in the bedroom with my wife. Exceeded expectations and is now a frequent visitor when the time arrises.
- Alex W.Verified Buyer7/14/23ReviewingPiperRated 5 out of 5 starsPiper
- Cait W.Verified Buyer7/14/23ReviewingPiperRated 5 out of 5 starsShe’s such a vibe.
What a great vibe. Piper is perfect for the gspot vibe.
Fun alone and with a partner
- Clementine D.Verified Buyer5/10/23ReviewingPiperRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat but...
I've had to have it replaced as it starting malfunctioning. Second time with a Normal product, so not a great track record.
We deliver a paperless digital product guide to you via email when you make your purchase.
Additionally, all of these product guides are stored here permanently.
If you have more questions, feel free to check out our General FAQs - and of course, our friendly customer support team are just an email away at email@example.com!
Your toy will arrive with a charging cord and a complimentary collection bag for storing your sexual wellness essentials.
We are committed to making our products as sustainable as possible (and we know what it's like to lose the instructions at the worst moment), so your paperless product guide will be emailed to you in advance of your product arrival (and you can find all of the product guides here whenever you need them).
All of our toys are made from non-reactive, non-porous body-safe silicone, and free from all the nasties (phthalates, PVC, vinyl, jelly rubber, TPR/TPE & latex).
Plug one end of your USB charging cord into a USB port, and connect the other end to the toy.
Our toy charging ports are in different locations and may look different on some toys, so we recommend you check the product guide for your specific product to confirm how to charge.
We recommend giving toys at least 2 hours to reach full charge and regularly charge to keep your toy in best working order.
We're discreet in the streets, and great in the sheets 🥰
Your purchase will be billed discreetly as a purchase from ‘Normal Wellness'.
Your product will arrive in a sealed, biodegradable mailer bag, with no logo or markings indicating that it is from Normal.
Currently, we only ship our toys and sex essentials to customers in Australia - sign up for our mailing list to hear all about it when we launch in new places!
And our free inclusive sexual wellness education resources are available globally, and already used in over 40 countries and counting.
Check out our general FAQs page, and if you can't find what you need, send an email to our friendly customer support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.